01. Abstract


Audiorecord (podcast file)

Hello. I'm Andrey Voronov, I am starting the first issue of a podcast devoted to the programming language TCL. In my opinion, this language has always been rather poorly covered. Especially in the non English-languages spoken segment of the Internet and in domestic literature.

The first programming language I studied was BASIC in the last classes of the school. Probably, in the lessons of computer science, the vast majority of you studied it. Less than I would like, I managed to run programs in the walls of the school on an Agat computer.

The university took several courses in various disciplines of programming. We started with the Pascal language. This is the classic first language for fundamental education in higher education.

The equipment used was conventional, as IBM-compatible personal computers (PCs) used to say IBM-PC compatible. The operating system was then MS-DOS.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

02. Abstract